Thursday, April 12, 2018

What’s in the future? #NaPoWriMo2018 Day12

What’s in the future?

My poem for #NaPoWriMo day 12

What’s in store for the future do you know
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst is all I know

There was a girl who made big plans
Ambition was in her blood
Astronaut she had to become
Time was cruel , she didn’t know
An accident took her family in its tow
Nothing could deter her , hardwork was her normal
Dreams were fulfilled albeit without her loved ones

Someone had ego, someone false pride
Time took all if it in it’s stride
I only travel with my husband said an aunty
My widowed aunty remembered her husband and cried plenty
Aunty’s future had a shock in store
Illness took away her beloved
No choice but to do things alone is a compulsion
Ego was killed without any Confusion

Keep your feet on the ground they say
Time has the power to change your future any day

-Dhanashree
HTTPS://dsaidso.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...