Friday, April 20, 2018

Brainwashing #NaPoWriMo2018 Day20

My poem on #NaPoWriMo Day20
The topic is brainwashing- how minds are manipulated through repetition and specific directed talk

Brainwashing is taking control of your mind
Using propoganda to paralyse your thinking mind

It’s telling you what to think
And not how to think

It’s like saying you think as you want
With a small caveat - “ Let the results be compatible with my beliefs after all”

It’s convincing people that freedom is injustice
So that they believe that slavery is freedom

It’s convincing people what you want
Like being a salesperson all along

You can sell anything as long as there is a buyer
Brainwashing and repetition have to get exposed some day or other

-Dhanashree
https://dsaidso.blogspot.com
#NaPoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...