Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My strengths #NaPoWriMo2018 Day3


What do I look forward in day ?
“A sense of having achieved better than yesterday “ I say
A constant need of achievement keeps me alive
Supplies me the energy to work long hours without burning out

Inquisitive I am, and like to know new things
And add this knowledge to my being
Learning is my first love that supplements my inquisitive self
Deep learning curve and mastering a new skill is enticing in itself

Ownership of tasks is in my DNA
Taking a task to completion is my responsibility anyway
I do what I do, keeping the focus on my goal without much ado
If something distracts me from it, I ignore
That’s one of my strengths I am told

Achiever, Input, Learner, Responsibility, Focus are my strengths
I bring them to the table to give my best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varan bhat

  In the first month of our marriage, my husband visited my mom's for dinner. I wasn't joining, so my mom asked what to make. I come...